Um mitzumachen, melde dich bitte an.
  • Lets discuss texting habbits with the Instant Messaging tools on your mobile phone

Diskussion · 2 Beiträge · 2 Gefällt mir · 109 Aufrufe

I am time by time puzzled by people's meessaging habbit with their phones, I meant with the IM tools, such as Whatsapp, Telegram etc. 

I have experienced with people who replied instantly as soon as they see the message or soon after that. Or, some people replied in quite a few days, that doesnt have much difference from writing an email... but only to a simply message, nothing more than a chat. From the conversation counterpart's side, the anxiety is just arised while wondering til forgetting the messages, when it pops up again. 

Which one is yours? How would you handle the latter type (slow writers)? 

Not to be steoretypical, but within my personal circle I have experienced such "cool treatment" from particularly a certain country/region of people, I hope it was only random odds not implied to the whole population. 

Happy Easter! 

(Photo from Palace Liechtenstein, for attention)  

P.S.  feel free to answer in any language should you feel comfortable with. 

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 17.27.15.jpeg
    31.03.24, 18:10 - Zuletzt bearbeitet 31.03.24, 18:22.

• 31.03.24, 18:24

Richard:

Well, good comment on such a broad topic. Communicational habits seem to be governed by social habits and personal one's own preferences. My conclusion is - don't force on anyone with your expectations apart from the risk of missing deadlines. 

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, a broad start not to miss out any possible perceptions. The discussions would narrow down by itself to what people care the most eventually, I hope :) 

• 31.03.24, 18:21

Well, good comment on such a broad topic. Communicational habits seem to be governed by social habits and personal one´s own preferences. My conclusion is - don´t force on anybody with your expectations apart the risk of missing deadlines. 

Interesse geweckt? Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!

Du bist nur einen Klick entfernt. Die Registrierung dauert nur 1 Minute.